And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from the evil one.

2011. január 18., kedd

Hello :) (English)


Hello everybody!

I say thank you for it first, that so many people you read my blog, and thank you for the many letters what you sent to me. You are very kind! :) (L)
I am ill because of this on a whole week at home sounding sincerely I rest. I keep it in mind is going. xD
We go tomorrow onto Békéscsaba with my classmate, a kitten into eternal one to receive.
It little while ago gave honey



on the YouTube, and i found it a video, from one of the most beautiful films what I saw once.
His title: Hachiko the most loyal friend.
Beautiful story, and I draw everybody's attention to it, I admit it I was crying go ahead. Unbelievable, that an animal, how loyal can be. I have a dog, a cat for me, indeed even my dwarf hamster. My dog from the street we admitted it, and my cats too some. This happened to my hamster likewise. That was him only the small animal in a shop who was not taken away.
He was mine so. :)
Well i think there would be this much by today. :)
Be good. ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése