And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from the evil one.

2011. február 7., hétfő

Helllllloooooo! =D (English)

Hello! :D

I believed it I look up here. :)
Is needed declare I am very lazy... xD
A couple of his days I prepared pictures, which I decided so, show what should do for you. Four pictures from that direction, how I live where, and one from me, while we waited for the bus with Szilvi, and Mercy. :) (You find the pictures beneath...) A day was good girls! ;) xD


 
Yeah and let me not forget a witticism what I found:

 Courage it, when a man is pumpkin drunk, dawn goes home at the time of four, catches sight of it in her hand broom holder, her furious wife and asks it:
You are cleaning up, honey, or you are flying somewhere?



Be good! ;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése