And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from the evil one.

2011. március 26., szombat

Hello everyone! :)

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much, that yet until all of them so many people you are watching my blog. It is raining very well. I looked at the numerator today what shows 2428 visitors currently. You are fantastic simply! :) I know, that very much away I am disappearing with the blog, but my excuse let a lot be said the to study truth, and we prepare Keri onto a picnic, onto which he did not manage to compile the performance yet totally. But not trouble, we have a couple of days yet, and our the kind good little team is, I am sure that he will succeed in him! And as soon as you see it right side there is a topic like that that "My wordpress blog". This other side of mine to what I impute my stories to recharge, but now primarily for Japan truth help I put it into a forefront, believes they need him. The side is not yet full-fledged, but I hope for it because of that to like tooth it is. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése