And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from the evil one.

2011. március 6., vasárnap

Sorry! :(((


Hello everyone!
I know, that down I am being left with the blog, but I have time hardly. I am ill always yet moreover, and I replace the curricula. But I gave a thought to you, and I prepared a picture in the morning when I hurried to the bus. I hope so to like tooth. :)
Oh one more thing! You believe it or neither, but the sun shined yet before with two minutes, there is a blizzard though now. Mad a weather... :S
I think that's it... :)
Kiss for you!


Sziasztok!
Tudom, hogy le vagyok maradva a blogolással, de alig van időm. Ráadásul még mindig beteg vagyok, és a tananyagokat pótolom.
De gondoltam rátok, és készítettem egy képet reggel, mikor a buszhoz siettem. Remélem tetszeni fog. :)
Oh még valami! Hiszitek vagy sem, de két percel ezelőtt még sütött a nap, most pedig hóvihar van. Őrült egy időjárás... :S
Azt hiszem ennyi... :)
Puszi nektek! ;)


Hallo jeder!
Ich weiß, das unten werde ich mit dem blog verlassen, aber ich habe Zeit kaum. Ich bin immer noch außerdem krank, und ich ersetze die Lehrpläne. Aber ich gab den Gedanken Ihnen, und ich bereitete das Bild am Morgen vor, als ich zum Bus eilte. Ich hoffe so, Zahn zu mögen. :)
Oh ein mehr Ding! Sie glauben es oder keiner, aber die Sonne poliert noch vorher mit zwei Minuten, dort der Schneesturm obwohl jetzt. Verrückt das Wetter...:S
Ich denke so ist's recht! :)
Kuss für Sie!
;)
;)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése