And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from the evil one.

2011. szeptember 19., hétfő

Woah! =D (English)

Oh, my God! I say thank you for the prize nicely for Slash. :) Very honourific, and I may say that I did not count on a so pleasant surprise sincerely. :) 

Then well seven things from myself:
- I love the animals, chiefly the cats. :)

- I am rather impatient sometimes.
- Music I would have liked reporting myself into art school, but my parents do not yield. :S
- I suffer from huge school disgust currently... xD
- September I fill it on 30 the 18.
- I
love the piercing and the tattoos. :)

- And I really like the horror movies.


7 human to who I pass the prize on:

Bajbee
Betty
Zsu
Bridgi
Amara
Mayu
For Slash I would send the prize, but would be interesting for each other to be sending. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése